Super excited that the update with Windows 10 support finally came out!
My first panic attack over the Dev upgrade I just completed has come and gone.
Good news! The custom code out there to have each Task Sequence call and read a separate CustomSettings.ini file still works. So does the hack to show a list of human-friendly OU paths for domain joins. Just don’t do what I did and completely forget about those customizations – after you update your deployment share, all those tweaks you’ve done to the Scripts folder will have to be redone.
I had great success using NotePad++ and the Compare plugin to copy over the needed differences.